Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is the FIDANZA 4.3 PERFORMANCE CLUTCH KIT -- 11 x 10 x 1 1/16 Disc Dimension...
Anyone have any experience.. I was going for the spec 3+ but heard too much bad... Maybe Excedy???

I blew mine up... Its just falling out of my bell housing...

·
Registered
79 Posts
yeah , i had one on my car. for 5000 mile. it wore out so fast it even damaged the aluminium flywheel. so i had to get a new flywheel and SPEC stage 3+. i've had it for 3000 miles and it feels good.
fidanza's are good but ceramic cluths have too much grip for street. every take of from the light is like a 1/4 mile run. so after 5000 mile the clutch is roast. plus u get a lot a lot of chatter, and a light skweel every time u declutch.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really need to order a clutch today... I a just so lost as too what is the clutch to get seems oem or the expensive mcloud are the choices if you don't want noise and you want longivity...

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
have you looked into the roush p51 clutch? ive heard nothing but good things about it and it feels close to stock.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
have you looked into the roush p51 clutch? ive heard nothing but good things about it and it feels close to stock.
I need a clutch kit.... Pressure plate disk and tob... The p51 does not come with...

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
350+ wheel n/a.... Where can I pick those upnfor cheap????

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
OEM Parts Store Online. Rock Auto should have some of the cheapest prices, just make sure you're buying Ford OEM parts. I'm making 525 rwhp and 500 rwtq and it holds up just fine.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can anyone throw me a link to a site that sells a 2006 gt tob... I ordered my pilot bearing from rockauto got it today but It seems they are backordered on slave cylinders...
Anyone please?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My local ford just quoted me at 230 for the tob... Will that rhino PAC one work???

·
Registered
204 Posts
Tousley Ford OEM Ford and Ford Racing parts 10% over dealer cost.

1-800-328-9552 ask for Steve or Mike

·
Registered
489 Posts
OEM Parts Store Online. Rock Auto should have some of the cheapest prices, just make sure you're buying Ford OEM parts. I'm making 525 rwhp and 500 rwtq and it holds up just fine.
Just make sure when your paying for your stuff on their site that you only press confirm once because they will place a hold each time you confirm it. Ask me how I know:mad:...Magically $1053 was missing from my account:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

So just use paypal to buy from them.

On the other hand they fixed the mistake and I bought a Ram HDX clutch/ Ram Steel flywheel for $535. Pretty bitching considering some people spend $500 on just the clutch.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How do you take screen shots on your iphone?
Deperss home and standby at the same time... Indont even use my computers andymore just my phone..

That sucks juco I have my trannyounof my car right now draining... I knocked it over last night hopefully I didn't break it lol...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts