Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Big Spoon
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright fapsmiths, it is clutch time. I was looking to get a king cobra but I notice that they don't make them any more.

At this time, I am looking for a stock-ish replacement that will handle every day and all day beating.

There isn't squat done to my engine and it's going to stay that way until it blows up. I may help it blow up later but for now it is my dd.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I Just put in a ram hd clutch, seems good so far, only had it around the block like ten times. haha. as far as pedal feels, it feels good to me, a little stiffer then stock but not bad.

·
The Big Spoon
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Snatch, figures you'd be the first to respond when making a shout out to Fapsmiths. Thanks for the link. Is the throw out bearing a ford unit man? I hear many stories about non ford throwout bearings.

Centerforce d/f is nice. I will probably put one behind my LQ9 :) I am not touching my 5.0

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
na i bought a ford tb and pilot bearing, **** all the bullshit

·
The Big Spoon
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
centerforce dual friction and you'll have all the skanky hoes to finger bang you could ask for
Can't see paying for a d/f if I am never going to throw power at it with a ford engine. I'm gonna rock a wankle!!! j/k :eek:

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
lmao fail just get the kit i posted brahh, if you dont have a quadrant and firewall adjuster if you buy it as a kit on upr its cheap as ****

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Alright fapsmiths, it is clutch time. I was looking to get a king cobra but I notice that they don't make them any more.

At this time, I am looking for a stock-ish replacement that will handle every day and all day beating.

There isn't squat done to my engine and it's going to stay that way until it blows up. I may help it blow up later but for now it is my dd.
Really??? Thats crazy, anyone know why?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts