Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so now my question is do I remove the charge motion motor, or leave it !!!! there seems to be a bit of inconsistancy as to which is correct. soooo...... once again what's the thoughts ?????????????:eek:

·
Registered
623 Posts
On my car, the linkage arms are removed but I left the motor there and plugged in for a stock looking appearance.

·
Semper Fi
4,181 Posts
well.............are you taking out the plates???

if yes, take out that 'som bitch. you dont need it.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes I'm installing Steeda delete plates from american muscle.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
On my car, the linkage arms are removed but I left the motor there and plugged in for a stock looking appearance.
stock looking....you cant see that ****, unless you are a geko and crawl under the intake

·
Registered
623 Posts
stock looking....you cant see that ****, unless you are a geko and crawl under the intake
LOL. Well you never know about emissions smart asses who could do a visual and see it missing. If I take it off now it will probably disappear.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
fair enough i guess. we dont have emmision testing where im at so i dont think of that ****

·
Registered
623 Posts
We don't have it in Fla. now either, we used to but from what I heard it's coming back similar to Ca. emissions, maybe just a rumor, God I hope so.

·
All sissies going to Hell!
5,818 Posts
^ NO. And take that **** out. It is weight you don't need, and useless crap.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
We don't have it in Fla. now either, we used to but from what I heard it's coming back similar to Ca. emissions, maybe just a rumor, God I hope so.
LOL! That **** ain't coming back and if it comes to Florida it'll be happening to a lot more states before us ... ;)

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
will our emissions go away too :D

and whoever is able to get CMDP's i hope your 91 octane reduces to 87 lol
Pffft, we get 5 months of shitty weather a year that you don't. Deal with it. :)

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
^ NO. And take that **** out. It is weight you don't need, and useless crap.
Navy, man, CMDPs = delete plates. They're the replacement plates that delete the butterflies.

I was wondering if emissions checks can tell if you have delete plates. Just out of curiousity, really.

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
Pffft, we get 5 months of shitty weather a year that you don't. Deal with it. :)
and we have mandatory water conservation... so we dont get water unless we ask for it at restaurants and we have to pay a fine if we use our sprinklers if it doesnt fit the certain hours... gang violence... massive drugs being passed around... lol maybe not snow but id kill for some rain lol

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
and we have mandatory water conservation... so we dont get water unless we ask for it at restaurants and we have to pay a fine if we use our sprinklers if it doesnt fit the certain hours... gang violence... massive drugs being passed around... lol maybe not snow but id kill for some rain lol
All of which we have in the suburbs of Chicago. Heh, Californians always think they're special. ;)

Just think of the poor people south and east of you who have their water supply sucked bone-dry by your massive agri-industry. :p

·
Semper Fi
4,181 Posts
Navy, man, CMDPs = delete plates. They're the replacement plates that delete the butterflies.

I was wondering if emissions checks can tell if you have delete plates. Just out of curiousity, really.
he was talking about the motor, brah

·
All sissies going to Hell!
5,818 Posts

Sorry. Those were 2 different statements. I should have spaced them out. The no was to your question, and I didn't mean to cap the "o" on no. My bad, and no hostility.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Sorry. Those were 2 different statements. I should have spaced them out. The no was to your question, and I didn't mean to cap the "o" on no. My bad, and no hostility.

I honestly don't think I've ever heard any hostility from you, so definitely none taken. :)

Thanks for answering!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts