Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they both look the same and so do the connectors but would I beable to swap them over other then that the Foxbody's uses couplers on both ends of the MAF body and the SN95 has a flang side..Would the sensor be capatible!?!?

Also I have E7 heads ported (Got them for dirt cheap) TFS1 cam and Cobra upper/ported lower should I upgrade my 19Lb to 24Lb injectors or should I be fine with what I have? I also have a walbro 255 pump,and a UPR fuel rail waitin to be put in...

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wouldnt I gain some power from going to 24Lb's or just wasteing gas? Hes selling it for 75 bucks and it comes with both fittings for the MAF sensor,it comes with a 19LB calibration and a 24LB calibrating by changing the thing with the hole inside the sensor..

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
You don't make power with larger injectors, you support it. An injector needs to be sized to the amount of airflow capability the engine has. E7 heads, even ported, won't flow enough air to need more fuel than what a 19lb injector can support. Unless you have an extreme port job on them that would cost more than a good set of aluminum heads (and still not flow as well), which you don't if you picked the heads up for cheap, you'll never need above a 19lb injector with E7 heads.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
C&L suck, dont buy it

·
Registered
594 Posts
Yea those upgrades aren't really going to help without some other engine mods first. I'd say pick them up just to have if you plan on upgrading other stuff in the future. If not, don't bother.

·
Resident Headbanger
2,432 Posts
I know they both look the same and so do the connectors but would I beable to swap them over other then that the Foxbody's uses couplers on both ends of the MAF body and the SN95 has a flang side..Would the sensor be capatible!?!?

Also I have E7 heads ported (Got them for dirt cheap) TFS1 cam and Cobra upper/ported lower should I upgrade my 19Lb to 24Lb injectors or should I be fine with what I have? I also have a walbro 255 pump,and a UPR fuel rail waitin to be put in...
The C&L MAF sensor housing for a Fox is the same as that for the SN95. It's only the airtube that differs so yes, you can use it. I'd keep the 19lb injectors and the 19lb MAF calibration tube. I have no problems with mine.
You might need to raise the fuel pressure to prevent a lean condition at WOT. I have mine set at 45psi and it seems to be the sweet spot for my set-up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts