Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last few weeks I have been doin some serious driving and at times I try to pick a "fight" no luck. But for some reason 3 out of 5 Cobalts run up on me and want to uhh die. Is it the short willy sydrome?:wtf

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
could be. I've gotten attacked by 2 cobalt's and both faced certain death

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
I raced an supercharged cobalt in texas n after a very bad start spinning bad in 1st n 2nd n a squeek in 3rd I had to contain myself from laughing so hard because i got my worst time of the night of 11.9 in the 1/8 n still kicked his ass... :lmao and then I raced a new GTO for the first time after that n I was like uh o and to my amusement he was slow as hell! I got a 9.24 and he pulled a 12.4 :lol ah I was amused!

·
Registered
155 Posts
A Cobalt???? Wow, I guess those original commercials of them with the corvette must have lead to false expectations.

·
Doctor of Jurisprudence
2,945 Posts
"Hey spike, spike, spike. Whatcha wanna do today spike? Can we race spike? huh? can we? can we spike?"

Ah, another timeless looney tune that is still relevant today...

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Lol, Cobalts ain't bad...but no mustang killers...yet the always want to race. I've raped like 6 cobalts already, kinda weird now that I think about it. GTOs ain't bad, but only after a heads and cam change, slow and heavy stock.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Lol, Cobalts ain't bad...but no mustang killers...yet the always want to race. I've raped like 6 cobalts already, kinda weird now that I think about it. GTOs ain't bad, but only after a heads and cam change, slow and heavy stock.
They will still rape a Stock GT the GTOs... Their 3rd gear pull is amazing...

As for Colbolts my friend has a SC one thats upgraded to a stage 2 kit... What are my chances with him... Anyone know... I have a Intake and tune but by the time I race him I will probally have full exhaust, Lts, O/R Prochamber , side pipes and short shifter....

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Stock GTOs won't rape a stock GT, beat it sure, but not staight up rape. I've been killing GTOs since I got my car, but then again my car ain't stock.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
My friend has a Stock GTO 6.0 2006... I race him pretty offen.. I dont race past 80mph but it seems I hold with him tell end of 2nd where he shifts into 3rd and he just starts pulling... I am guessing since he has a 6speed that pull will continue through to 6th gear... I am very competitive with this kid I need to beat him cause I take **** from all my friends about owning a stang... The "**** stang" right now amoungst my friends I am either ranked 2nd under the GTO or tied for second and third because of my freinds worked RSX type s...
It would make me happy as michael Jackson in Disney world if I could beat the GTO and be number 1 but I have mad competion right now... The GTO for one with the RSX but also a (stock) 2001 M3 now also....
SO if you are beating them I will have to work towards your mods... I have the C&L Trueflow RACER intake with a Xcal 3....

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
what does the rsx have done?

Intake, Kpro, Heads, Stage 3 Cams, full exhaust 3'' and he uses a standalone program for tuning... Before cams he had a little more then 213FWHP dynoed... I will post a video up later of the car running.... Sounds like a cammed V8 in person....

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Intake, Kpro, Heads, Stage 3 Cams, full exhaust 3'' and he uses a standalone program for tuning... Before cams he had a little more then 213FWHP dynoed... I will post a video up later of the car running.... Sounds like a cammed V8 in person....
oh yea he is definately beating you from a roll.

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
yeah so i'll be the prick, but i hate it when people ask do you think i can beat ???? who cares what kind of car it is just go race the little guy and if you win then good for you if you loose then add some money to the picture and go again.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
yeah so i'll be the prick, but i hate it when people ask do you think i can beat ???? who cares what kind of car it is just go race the little guy and if you win then good for you if you loose then add some money to the picture and go again.

RSX is not on the road yet.... Nor is the M3.........

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
forgot about him.. But hes off the road also... Dumb **** messed up hes front end some how...

Edit: something about a cement wall...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts