Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my buddies got a cobalt ss supercharged, anyone know stock boost/injectors etc? his gauge was saying like 18lbs, i think its already pullied and tuned, its actually pretty fast lol..any info would help

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
theyre ****in fast lol. my buddy had one that was pullied, tuned, intercooled, stg 3 clutch, gm stg 2 ecu, and suspension and that ****er ran. he beat up on ls1's all day

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
Turbo'd ones can move.

Don't know about the s/c ones.

·
Sheriff Metal Face
5,579 Posts
They can move. My buddy has a stage 3 supercharged ss. I raced him in my old fox when he was stock with exhaust. My fox had 3.73's and a b303 cam and we were literally dead even from a roll. My other friend has a turbo ss. We raced from a roll in my same fox and I destroyed him from 50 to 120mph. But he was a terrible driver and didn't know how to brake boost lol

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
yeh the supercharged ones run if you do the right stuff to them.

op i believe the stock injectores are 24lbs and i'd say 18lbs of boost is pullied for sure since the stock pulley goes up to about 12 psi

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya that's what I was thinking ^. ya it's a fun car, I'd love to have one for a DD. do they come intercooled?
edit: and the supercharger sounds sick haha

·
R.A.D
5,413 Posts
I drove a 2006 ss the other day, stock except exhaust, he was only getting 6lbs. Didn't impress me as much. But its still quick. FWD is awkward when doing WOT pulls.

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
ya that's what I was thinking ^. ya it's a fun car, I'd love to have one for a DD. do they come intercooled?
edit: and the supercharger sounds sick haha
No they don't come intercooled. Stock they're prolly the same as a 2v as far as performance? I'd love to have a turbo one. A turbo cobalt put 2 cars on me from a 60 roll. Not sure what he had but it had a loud BOV and didn't look stock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts