1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
look a little further, FRPP make's a complete kit. basically you'll need rotors, hoses, caliper bracket's, etc. just get the complete kit (& don't forget the cobra spare as your's wouln't fit anymore).

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
this kit has the brackets, need the rotors, hoses
FRPP make's a 100% complete kit, nothing else to buy (except the cobra spare). thats what I was refering to.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
this is what you need buddy. i would suggest getting some different brakes but i would just say for your front ones just get a pair of oem
Ford Racing Performance Parts []

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
I would go with what casper said too!

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
ull buy some punk brakes but not my heads? :dunno

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
You dont HAVE to upgrade the lines i would reccomended it but you dont have to.. All you would need with that kit would be the rotors.

·
Registered
233 Posts
you will need the bracket for the rear calipers. It involes removing the axle to install the rear caliper mounting bracket, if you want the 11.6 rotors in the rear.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
you will need the bracket for the rear calipers. It involes removing the axle to install the rear caliper mounting bracket, if you want the 11.6 rotors in the rear.
Yea thats rite and now that i think about it your going to need moan braces, dust shields, and moan brace boots..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts