Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
not unless you leave it out on an alter and make a virgin sacrifice to the ford gods...then yes...it will fit

:D

disclaimer: ford in no way endorses sacrificing of any kind and i was joking :eek:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

I just ordered the hood! I was considering the 03/04 bumper but after looking at both I believe the 99 looks more aggressive. I can't find a picture of a car with that bumper hood combo, hope it goes together as good in real life as I imagine it will.

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
itll fit long as u get quality pieces and should look good. U can end up payi twice wut u save to have a body shop make a bad part fit fyi.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
the hood shouldn't be an issue fitting as much as a bumper would in the quality department.

the hood is solid unlike the bumper

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ford

I am getting a new hood from ford, the body shop I am using ordered it earlier today. 550 plus tax.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
my dad owns a body shop and we turn down alot of that ricer body kit and aftermarket bumpers due to them being garbage. we had a customer bring a civic in wanting us to put on a fast and furious bumber that had not one tab on it . there was absolutely no way to fastend it to the car. NOT ONE. but wait it was only 89.99 on ebay. ha most due fit pretty good but like most everything else, you get what you pay for.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts