Registered
1,606 Posts
99 looks different from 01.

if you dont want it to say "mustang" on the back, go for a 01 or 03/04

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
*doh*

my mistake. Someday I wish I can read. Curious, does a 03/04 bolt up to a 99/01?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
*doh*

my mistake. Someday I wish I can read. Curious, does a 03/04 bolt up to a 99/01?
i know it fits, as far as the right bolt ups/connections i couldnt imagine why ford would make the same body style with different connections....even if they dont, thats what a drill is for :)

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
um okay im new to all of this but, whats the difference between the 99 cobra bumper from the 03/04 bumper?
99 cobra bumper just looks like a regular 99 gt bumper

03/04 has a slightly different shape, says "COBRA", and also has a little black piece down at the bottom

·
1,901 Posts
1999 and 2001 Cobra front bumper are the same

1999 Cobra rear bumpers are the same as GT bumpers. Just say MUSTANG in them, and have the dual exhaust cut outs on them.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

2001 Cobra rear bumpers are exactly the same as above, only say COBRA in them in place of MUSTANG.

2003/2004 Cobra front bumpers have a slightly different fog light bezels.

2003/2004 Cobra rear bumpers are fully smooth, and have COBRA printed in them in a larger font in the center.

Also, if you're going to do a 2003/2004 Cobra rear spoiler, it's best to find one with the trunk too. Otherwise you'll have to weld your current spoiler holes shut, they do not line up with the 03/04 Cobra spoiler holes.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Also, if you're going to do a 2003/2004 Cobra rear spoiler, it's best to find one with the trunk too. Otherwise you'll have to weld your current spoiler holes shut, they do not line up with the 03/04 Cobra spoiler holes.
You can not weld fiberglass. :no

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.