Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I found what seems to be a legit deal on a 96 cobra. its white, not too many miles. only problem is the bumper is black. Now, it would probably cost 200-300 to get the bumper painted, but would it be the exact same white?

My question is, would a GT front bumper fit on a cobra? I would rather have a factory colored GT bumper than an incorrectly colored cobra bumper. Any ideas?

thanks guys

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
a good paint shop will try to blend the color as best as possible. It will be the same paint code just try to blend the colors in so that it wont look so obvious.

I would much rather get the cobra bumper painted then go with a GT bumper as I personally think that those year cobra's have a great look to them and the GT front would take away from that.

Reactions: Thumbie

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
if you decide to go the gt bumper route please let me know because i would be itnerested in getting that cobra bumper from you.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
a good paint shop will try to blend the color as best as possible. It will be the same paint code just try to blend the colors in so that it wont look so obvious.

I would much rather get the cobra bumper painted then go with a GT bumper as I personally think that those year cobra's have a great look to them and the GT front would take away from that.
:withhomo

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys, reps for all who answered

1 - 7 of 7 Posts