Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed them a couple weeks ago, along with the cobra rear bumper... just got around to a pic... dirty car... what do you think? i know i know suspension

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Nice, now lower it, and get AM smoked headlights!

·
Registered
990 Posts
and white rims aren't really my thing...you should go black! my .02

·
Procrastinator
4,558 Posts
I am not a big fan of those headlights, however it does appear to go well with your very white look you have going on.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Black Chrome would look SICK....

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
funny thing is... thats EXACTLY what im going for in that pic. thats like the future of my car. exactly, down to the rims... i hate my rims, i just cant afford to get any new ones yet... i want black saleen's, staggered if i can find them

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
I dont like black rims. The ones in that pic are suppose to be Black Chrome but they came out more of a Gunmetal... Gunmetal on white or sliver looks amazing to me. If I had a white car, I would have gunmetal rims.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
OH... I may be getting both the Chin and Fog bezels for my Cobra front soon :D

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
I lowered mine with H&R Super Sports with Toicko Shocks/Struts. Great ride quality, and it ran me $800 installed.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i just bought a set of white saleens on clist for $600 with tires... going to look and make sure they are nice then im going to have them installed. pics soon... happy birthday to me!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts