Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys, heres the deal... i want the 03-04 cobra front bumper for my 04 GT. i have read this forum and a few others and i cant find the answers... will the 03-04 front bumper fit my car with the factory hood?? i have read it does (with modifications) and it doesnt. so does anyone know the real answer or have done this with the factory hood? i am not looking to have to modify the bumper.. so come on guys, whats the deal?

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
i thought that the gt hood just hangs over the bumper a little more than the cobra hood would. im not the person to ask though so id send workinprogress a private message because he has a cobra bumper.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
it is an exact fit. hood doesnt touch any bumpers ands rest the same on all when installed

·
Registered
10 Posts
lol

thanks for the info guys... i am going to get one and try my luck.... so what do you guys think of the chrome y2k cobra 18" rims on a silver mustang?? i like the looks of those, but i dont want to be trying to make a fobra or anything... :(

·
Registered
249 Posts
So would an OEM '03 Cobra Hood and '03 OEM Cobra Front Bumper bolt right into place on an '00 V6??

·
Registered
249 Posts
yes, but why? :)
There is a chip in my hood about the size of a nickel. and a couple of paint scraps in my front bumper. So if I'm going to replace them, I want something that is a little more aggressive looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts