Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if changing the pulley on a termi besides more power makes the s/c whine louder.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
see to me i would want a loud whine I guess it gets annoying after a while?

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I love the whine more than the exhaust. eaton is a smoother sound. not screaming like whipple and KB. I feel like I'm in the batmobile:D

I hit the gas and then I start singing.... "I got chills, them multiplyin', and I'm losing control, cause the power your supplyin'-it's electrifyin".
J/K -OK so I dont sing grease lightning...but the feeling is the same.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
theres nothing annoying about the blower whine though, its like sex for your ears.

ZOOTOXIN, whipples do not sceam BTW, my 2.3 on 17PSI is silent, its starts making a little noise around 21PSI, and from what ive heard 23PSI is pretty damn loud.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
I love the whine more than the exhaust. eaton is a smoother sound. not screaming like whipple and KB. I feel like I'm in the batmobile:D

I hit the gas and then I start singing.... "I got chills, them multiplyin', and I'm losing control, cause the power your supplyin'-it's electrifyin".
J/K -OK so I dont sing grease lightning...but the feeling is the same.
just stop it dude, youre making termi owners look gay. thanks for starting our *** reputation:mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
i dont think its annoying. when i got the car it had bone stock exhaust. now that i have a 1/4" larger diameter x pipe with two less cats and the flows dumped, the blower whine isnt the only thing u hear.

i love it when u take people for a ride and theyve never ridden in a blown car and theyre like WTF is that!!!

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
i think us termi owners should start a thread where we only post vids of us doing flybys since everybody loves the blower whine so much. i have plenty available.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
I really want a termi right now. I just called on an '03 Sonic Blue Termi with 22K for $25,000. I just need to dump off my Mach and I will finally have my dream car.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I really want a termi right now. I just called on an '03 Sonic Blue Termi with 22K for $25,000. I just need to dump off my Mach and I will finally have my dream car.
yeah man thats mine dream car too...well my dream will be coming true in july when i get out of school...going to buy one when i get out...i cant ****ing wait...5 more months and counting...:yes

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Cool Bro, I wish that I would've waited till I knew what I know now. I would've bought the termi instead.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts