Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
snatched em off craigslist this weekend for $300 (rims and new sumitumo tires)

18x9... my old ones were 17x7 and what a HUGE difference it made!

guy wanted $700, i offered $300, he said no and his wife said yes haha
sold my old rims/tires to a buddy for $300... soooo FREE UPGRADE

btw sorry for all the pic threads... i've just been doing a lot to my baby lately

i love the look of my sixxer now :)

exhaust is coming soon... hopefully this weekend so give me a break

and my first love... just chillin in the driveway at the parent's house since i dont have room for it at mine :(

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Looks alright. Not my style but if you like it thats what counts

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
can i ask one question?? you spent all that money to put cobra body peices on there and get it looking amazing yet you put Riced out headlights and tail lights??? idk i just wouldnt do it but its whatever you like and it looks good by the way.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
personally i HATE the stock lights on the edges...

thats just me tho... everyone has their own style. :)

its a work in progress!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i did the headlights/tail lights before anything else... i will probably end up changing them up in the future

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
That's a great find for those wheels. Car looks real sharp, I kinda like the way the headlights look lit up at night. You should lower it a bit, That'd give it a nicer stance on those wheels/tires.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
wow! you cant beat free. I like them. I want to down size to 17's so I can go with a bigger rear tire.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
/threadjack
wow! you cant beat free. I like them. I want to down size to 17's so I can go with a bigger rear tire.
Wow....long time no see.

·
Registered
193 Posts
out of all tail lights those are the ones i dislike most..lol
but seen that ur bumper says cobra does that mean there's gonna be a cobra engine in the future? stang looks good btw

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
out of all tail lights those are the ones i dislike most..lol
but seen that ur bumper says cobra does that mean there's gonna be a cobra engine in the future? stang looks good btw
Its gonna get it shaved in the future. I believe he got it cheap off a friend so he decided not to turn it down. But Im pretty sure he would love to drop a cobra motor in.

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
Overall I think it looks good. Usually I don't care for Altezza lights, but I think you've made it work.

I'm not a fan of putting Cobra badging on anything that can't back it up, though. I'd fill in the lettering on the rear bumper cover.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Its gonna get it shaved in the future. I believe he got it cheap off a friend so he decided not to turn it down. But Im pretty sure he would love to drop a cobra motor in.
well hell i dont think i would turn a good deal down either...lol
i would love to drop a cobra engine in my 6er also...lol

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well hell i dont think i would turn a good deal down either...lol
i would love to drop a cobra engine in my 6er also...lol
a cobra engine would be nice... hell a gt engine would be nice

as for right now though, prolly not. I'll end up buying a REAL cobra before i get into an engine swap.

I'm going to have the rear bumper shaved, yes. Got it for free from a buddy, and i work in a collision center, so our paint guy hooked me up on the repairs to it.

I have a general idea of where i want the car to go as far as looks and performance... It will take a little while to get there.

and honestly, every time i pull up to a termi cobra, i feel embarressed. Cant wait to get it shaved, and throw my duals on there.

thanks for all the input guys! This site is the best for help on all the mods!

:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts