Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been going back and forth if i want 17" or 18" rims and if i want black or chrome rims. Please tell me what you guys think and can you tell me what size and what kind of Cobra wheels are the chrome ones are.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i saw some charcoal cobras on ebay with a chrome lip and they looked amazing. kinda like the first pic.
Kool do you have a link or a picture? Also i cant tell what year cobra rims those are can anyone help.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
those are chrome 03-04s in that pic
17's or 18's? What do u think lookd better the chrome or the black rims on DSG Mustang?

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'm personally a huge fan of the 03-04 cobras in chrome...

·
Banned
808 Posts
i personally went with the 18' bullitts anthracite deep dish
now i really wish i had gone with the deep dish fr500s

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was looking to buy some Nitto 555's is that a good choice? And does anyone no if this website is any good or if anyone has bought anything off it? Nitto 555 Tires

·
Registered
207 Posts
The first pic looks like 18" black FR500s (similar to the ones I'm running).
The Chrome '03-'04 Cobras are 17s.

I really like the '03-'04 Cobras, but I will lean towards the 18" FR500s. I've been running 18" wheels on my Stang for many years (Y2K Chrome Cobra Rs and now the black FR500s) and love the look of this size on 1st & 2nd gen SN95s. I love the staggered look too.

Something to consider when going with the 18" rims is the cost of tires will definitely go up too. So, if you are on a budget keep that in mind.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Any comments on the Nitto555's or the website?

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I want both ill be buying them very soon I just have to decide!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I always liked these better than the Cobra rims though they do have similar characteristics

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I like these as well. never saw them on a stang though. I think these would work...def on a fox body...IMO

1 - 18 of 18 Posts