Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Farrah was driving the stang earlier and noticed the a/f guage going lean real bad while just cruising. Then the CEL came on with this code. What does this mean? I am going to bet that its something to do with my MAF/mafia. We have had TONS and TONS and TONS of rain and i bet the mafia and maf is trying to **** up. What else would throw this code?

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Cant beat me now!!!

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
K, yeah i will add that i spliced my 02's so it might be water getting on the connections possibly.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
k cool, then i will leave it in the garage for a few days and let it dry out and see what happens then.

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Yeah I've seen other people have this same problem. Code 1152 means that you need to give your car to dcook_14. I have his email and phone number if you want to get ahold of him ;)

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
Yeah I've seen other people have this same problem. Code 1152 means that you need to give your car to dcook_14. I have his email and phone number if you want to get ahold of him ;)
Funny, when I looked it up, it meant that Baker is to drop off his car to Suprajay79 with the same info...

only mine has some dirty deeds that Baker has to do to clear the code. You dirty boy!:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts