Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are the best in both performance and price for coil on plug kits?

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
Ford or Motorcraft. OEM is actually a brand name.... don't go to a parts store and ask for OEM as you're likely to get that brand as opposed to Ford or Motorcraft.

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
It's called creative marketing.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ford or Motorcraft. OEM is actually a brand name.... don't go to a parts store and ask for OEM as you're likely to get that brand as opposed to Ford or Motorcraft.
wow im glad i asked. i had no clue. thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
BTW, did Ford Racing ever make any?....I think the main reason people change them is because of the aftermarket purdy colors:gayfight2:

·
Registered
849 Posts
OEM used to mean ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER.

Some bargain brands took OEM as a name to make parts and sell for higher dollars through bargain parts vendors.

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
OEM used to mean that, correct. However, its a brand now.

Yes, Ford Racing sells them. They are Ford or Motorcraft. Same as available from any Ford dealer or Ford/Motorcraft parts vendor.

If you want wild colors, go buy some spray paint and paint them. If you want COPs that work, go buy Ford or motorcraft COPs.

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
OEM used to mean that, correct. However, its a brand now.

Yes, Ford Racing sells them. They are Ford or Motorcraft. Same as available from any Ford dealer or Ford/Motorcraft parts vendor.

If you want wild colors, go buy some spray paint and paint them. If you want COPs that work, go buy Ford or motorcraft COPs.
You're right, a rattle can of paint will save people a ton of money...lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts