Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im pretty sure my coil pack has packed is last coil, when my buddy gets back with his multi meter im going to test it just for shits and giggles. But im going to get a new one anyway. All the coil packs are basically the same price, which one is the best ?

Screamin Demon

MSD performance

Accel Super EDIS

Thanks.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I think they are all pretty similar. As long as they produce enough voltage to not misfire at high RPM's then your good. I think they are all capable of doing that. I would just go with the cheapest one but if you want to be safe, MSD and Accel have the brand recognition and history. IDK who makes Screamin Demon coils.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Patriot performance makes screamin demon I have it and have never had any problem with it...goin 5 years now

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Banned
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well thanks for the info guys, but between then and now my car has been written off due to a deer on the road..

·
Banned
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Holy **** balls batman! That looks pretty ruff man, you ok?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
yup, were both mostly OK, few scrapes and my shoulder hurts a fair bit, but that is to be expected. The real test comes in the morning :p

·
Registered
222 Posts
Looks like the deer and telephone pole were working together. Next time hit that bad boy and make some great jerky. In all seriousness though I'm glad your ok and sorry about the stang. Seems like you have a pretty good attitude about the whole thing. Reps!

·
a.k.a. Racecougar
4,775 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts