1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Check out the 10.4 MM Taylor wires i loved mine and they run $120 ish for the set.

I would probably flip a coin on this one both are realy good.I would say i think more people go with the MSDs because its more of a Common name with mustangs and that there Red, lol but its up to you bro its your car...

·
Registered
212 Posts
i have msd's for sale that are in great condition and if you want them PM me i will give you a good deal...

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
i bought screamin demon coils off of ebay it was 100 bux for both which wasnt a bad deal also got the livewires wires to match, noticed the acceleration was smoother pulling from a stop check them out....

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
so screamin demons are good? also hey shadow98gt i pm you bout your msds

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
i have always heard they were good, i have the MSD's and the rock too. Its your call. I have a MSD ignition box if your interested...... im just throwin that out there

·
Registered
11,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I took the ebay advice and got them at 39.99 a piece...which was awsome. I went with MSD becuase i just want a brand I trust.

·
Registered
11,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Could my coil packs going bad cause me to smell some gas in my oil? and my car running kind of rough?

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
anybody selling some coil packs?

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
sweeeet deal, how they working out for you so far? can u tell a difference?

·
Registered
11,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still waiting for them in the mail. A few people in my mustang club said that they felt a smoother idle and increased power. Some say there was no differance. I think what really matters is how much is done to the car. The more stock your car is the less you will feel. Or atlest thats the trend I've seen so far.

But for that price just grab a set and see if it does or dosnt change anything. I mean $70 for both is a awesome deal!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
yup i just bought some, ive got bout every bolt on, runing brand new msd wires, and ngk tr55 hopefully it help it out

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
how they wrkn out for u?

·
Registered
11,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just got them in the mail today. I'll post later tonight how it all worked out. IM SO SIKED!!! I'll post some pics too

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
aite cool, yea i just payed for mine

·
Registered
11,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Installed them today. They fired up just fine and I felt a nice differance. Cant drive hard as my car needs a tune badly. But It cruised around really well. They came in black instead of red... but besides that they were great.

Did have a little trouble with a few wires attaching them to the coilpacks. But i think its just cause there fresh wires.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts