Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tokico 5 way adjustable struts and wanted to go with teams a arms and k member. Anybody running a different coilover other than theirs wit their a rms and k? Wanting to know what what will work with my struts and their k and a arms.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I was thinking. Didn't know if anyone had experience though.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright sweet

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
Yep, they'll work with anything. If you don't already have CC plates you'll need them too; you can make them work with stock CC plates but I don't suggest it.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have mm cc plates. Ill get mm or upr coilovers and get team z k member and a arms. That's good to hear.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea thats what I want, just will depend on price and whether I find a deal on one or another..

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sure has lol

·
Faster than my X
410 Posts
I run qa1 k and arms with upr coilovers ,mm cc plates and strange struts .and yet still need an alignment but I'm driving it for now until the tires wear out.(note:I bought my front tires used).the spring seems to make contact with the upper part of the strut and squeekes like hell.wish I would of left the stock k on.but maybe going turbo soon might change that.

·
MMR 950 5.0 Stroker
1,322 Posts
Let me know how you like the team Z please Mustang_girl! Heard nothing but good things and trying to decide what K to go with myself. Working on getting a blower and fuel first but def want to know about the K! Your Stang is gonna be even more mean w some shedded weight!

·
4 cam 4 life
2,825 Posts
Neverenuff dude you been lost haven't seen you around.
Lol. Someone noticed. Just been busy man. Got back from my deployment, spent some time with the fam, bought a house, got a shop now. Been working and working on cars...anything from my 00 Eddie Blower Expedition, to my buddies blown Mach 1,, buddies 2.3 Whipple 03 Cobra, my racecar, and also my Typhoon I just picked up, which I love...too bad ford never made anything like this. 2dr turbod AWD Explorer would be sweet.

Anyway. Enough of me.

I run the PA RAcing K, UPR Control Arms, and UPR coil over kit. Some coil over kits are designed to run with certain struts. Call the companies and make sure they clear everything. I had to modify lakewoods for my UPR set.

PS. I say get PA Racing for everything. They are awesome. Fit and finish is awesome. Im not saying anything bad about Team Z. Just haven't seen anything from them personally. SO I cant comment. My buddy with the 03 Cobra wants to try thier stuff, so Ill be finding out soon.

·
☼ny
271 Posts
I got my team z k and a-arms recently and put em together. Not on the car yet though.
It's a really solid piece. Got some badass powercoating on it.
Only lil issue was that 2 of the 8 holes on the k for the a-arm bolts were a tad bit smaller. Quick fix though.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will b ordering the teams k and a arms in a few days!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts