Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever hear or dealt with the kit or dealer? They seam WAY under priced compared to any other coilover kit. I've been looking into different suspension setups and I am leaning toward a coilover kit mainly due to the ability to adjust the ride height. If they are legit, these may be perfect for me.

H&R RSS Club Sport Coilover Kit - Lowers Front: 1.2" To 2.7", Rear: 1.2" To 2.5"
Price: $464.55 for 4

29170CS2 H&R RSS Club Sport Coilover Kit - Lowers Front: 1.2" to 2.7", Rear: 1.2" to 2.5" for 05-09 Ford Mustang at Andy's Auto Sport

·
Banned
1,232 Posts
There is nothing wrong with H&R, other than that, No clue.

·
Registered
872 Posts
H&R are a reputable brand. I don't know anything of Andysautosports or whatever it's called but they seem to check out. Do a google search of reviews and customer satisfaction to be sure.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im lowered on coils
for 1500$ and that was on a cheaper side
That's what i was expecting to pay for a good set of coil overs such as Eibach or QA-1, that is why I was blown away by the price of these.

These are STIFF AS ****. Still, for that price, I would order 2.

I don't have too much of a problem with if being really stiff. I just really want the adjust ability that comes with coil overs. And for this price I just might jump on them (after doing a little more research and maybe making a few phone calls)

The only thing that concerns me is that it may not come with caster camber plates which I may have to buy separate. I cant tell for sure though. However, if that's the only thing I have to buy separate, I would be fine with that.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
ive ordered stuff from andysautosport before. theyre a good company.

·
Loud Exhaust Enthusiast
5,051 Posts
That's what i was expecting to pay for a good set of coil overs such as Eibach or QA-1, that is why I was blown away by the price of these.

I don't have too much of a problem with if being really stiff. I just really want the adjust ability that comes with coil overs. And for this price I just might jump on them (after doing a little more research and maybe making a few phone calls)

The only thing that concerns me is that it may not come with caster camber plates which I may have to buy separate. I cant tell for sure though. However, if that's the only thing I have to buy separate, I would be fine with that.
Yeah these definitely don't come with caster camber plates. I'd recommend either steeda hd mounts or mm cc plates

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ive ordered stuff from andysautosport before. theyre a good company.
Well that gives me a more hope that these will be a solid set. I sent them a Email about the kit so we will see if these are legit or not soon enough. There seems to be a lot of good reviews for the seller but I'm still hesitant on them.

Yeah these definitely don't come with caster camber plates. I'd recommend either steeda hd mounts or mm cc plates
I have looked into the Steeda plates and I would probably go with those whichever setup I decide to go with. They seam to be one of the best from what I hear.

·
Loud Exhaust Enthusiast
5,051 Posts
Well that gives me a more hope that these will be a solid set. I sent them a Email about the kit so we will see if these are legit or not soon enough. There seems to be a lot of good reviews for the seller but I'm still hesitant on them.

I have looked into the Steeda plates and I would probably go with those whichever setup I decide to go with. They seam to be one of the best from what I hear.
I had an issue with mine because they weren't tightened enough so they got loose and began rattling around. Nothing a bit of loctite couldn't solve though. Other than that, they are quality pieces.

·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts
I have them on my mustang. They do the job just fine. Prepair for bad ride qulity though.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have them on my mustang. They do the job just fine. Prepair for bad ride qulity though.
Are they the same ones from the same place!? How low do you have them? How much did it cost you?

·
crippled Vet
15 Posts
honostly im completely surprised you have never heard of H&R. they are one of the top in my opinion. they make some quality parts man

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
honostly im completely surprised you have never heard of H&R. they are one of the top in my opinion. they make some quality parts man
I am actually very familiar with H&R I just wanted to know if anyone had bought this EXACT kit from this seller and how it worked out for them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts