Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard before that certain cold air intakes that are made of metal type products tend to heat up and can actually decrease efficiency of your supercharger. Is this true? Debating if I should purchase a bbk one that appears to be made out of this type of product or a k&n that is made out of a more plastic type product?

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
How much power are you putting down right now?

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
The kenne bell kit should come with an intake. Just use that.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
If you are going to buy a cai just send me $200 you car will feel the same as it would with a cai. No different than before.
He is blown. At this point, an intake will make a difference.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
We all make mistakes. It's all good.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Get the JLT from american muscle... it will relocate your MAF and air filter into the fender and keep cool air coming in... you dont want the air filter under the hood...

·
StangGang
193 Posts
Dude I have a jlt cold air intake I would sell you...In perfect shape other than some scratches but it doesnt matter because they are on the part of the tube that is inside the fender well...Ive had it on for like a year and paid like 260 for it but I will give you a pretty nice discount if you want to save some dough...It is black and is not the metal tubing that will get hot. JLT is the best CAI especially if you are blown..if interested just pm me and we can figure something out!

·
Registered
105 Posts
+1 JLT

1 - 15 of 15 Posts