·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
if not could you tell me some that would be good

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
Yes that will do fine. That seller on the other hand would be a :no for me.... 98.4% is way to low feedback for me personally.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well that one does look the best i guess ill have to deal with the crapy seller where would be a good place to get it tuned?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Yes that will do fine. That seller on the other hand would be a :no for me.... 98.4% is way to low feedback for me personally.
dam dude my seller feedback is 95% cause some jackass left me negative feedback before he even got the thing... paid $3.00 for it with free shipping and guess what he complained about shipping :mad: it was peak season and he won it on a friday night, was pissed that it took 6 days to recieve. i even offered his money back

Needless to say you cant judge a seller by his feedback percent... i always read the negative comments before i decide.

anyways yeah that intake should be fine but i would get a k&n filter for it eventually..... i bet its comparable to the one AM sells

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how much will it cost to get it installed and tuned

·
Registered
398 Posts
how much will it cost to get it installed and tuned
10 mins of ur life and no tune required.

for a few bucks more u can get the cheap one from AM and it has free shipping

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha ok friend said i had to get tuned and just spent 2 hours removeing my grill and putting a cobra on it was crazy hard

·
Registered
398 Posts
What are the advantages of getting it tuned?
Cai doesnt require a tune unless u add a bigger maf sensor. ne advantages would be given for rear gear mods, long tubes or offroad mid pipe, or bigger fuel injectors. if the OP wanted to get a tune he can and it will unlock hidden HP's but just for an intake it isnt required.

·
V6 BIOTCH
6,945 Posts
FAILURE

Mcloven im sorry, but i gotta go into trollindickmode, search this **** out man ...
a CAI is useless 1, it sounds better from inside the car at WOT, and lets see here, oh and please do take it to a dyno tune, see how that goes for you :) and give us a write up on that experience.

Or take the easy route of= stop making threads, start searching threads, read, read, read, read, read, read, read, learn, learn, learn, 1+1=2, learn learn learn!!!!!!! read some more, learn, then ask good questions :)

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
you will not see any real benefit to the CAI until you get a free flowing exhaust as well. to see any real true gains, you will need to get intake maifold and head work as well. other than that, it sounds better from inside the car and makes the engine bay look a bit better.

as for the cobra on your grill... really? you put a cobra on a v6 grill? :insertfacepalmsmileyhere

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha sorry man dont feel like going throught all that
but what would do you think would be the best cold air intake

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
and im saveing up for more mods later just think that looks good

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i took off all the badges and put cobras in there spot just need a rear cobra bumper witch ill probaly neaver find

1 - 20 of 54 Posts