Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it a frowned upon to change the color of a cobra? i was told not to because it lowers the value of the car, and that i should keep it as stock as possible. i love the atlantic blue cobra's, and id consider painting it that color..not sure it would match my tan&black interior tho.

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
dude as cobra owners it's frowned upon to do anything looks wise EXCEPT a chin spoiler, and wheels...or other cobra parts of the same generation.

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
dude as cobra owners it's frowned upon to do anything looks wise EXCEPT a chin spoiler, and wheels...or other cobra parts of the same generation.
I sure hope not...I'm gonna change a lot of **** on my cobra :lmao

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Shafty...come on. We know these things...that and you whispered them in your sleep last night.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alrighty stock it is.

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
Shafty...come on. We know these things...that and you whispered them in your sleep last night.
:lmao Shafty

alrighty stock it is.
Hey man...It's your car, who cares what others think. If you want to repaint it, then go ahead and do what you like.

I am just personally a big fan of white cars :dunno
:cool:

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
mystic i think it will look sick

·
Registered
444 Posts
As long as you take care of your car, and show pride in ownership, who cares what you do to it? It's your ride! Just do it in good taste, it IS a Cobra afterall! But if you plan on selling it later, keep it as stock as possible, or have all the parts to put it back to stock. In that situation, you definitely dont want to mod it up too much.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Changing the color of a car is pretty expensive. I would rather spend the money on mods if the paint isnt in dire need of a new coat.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well the car is pretty great looking except for under the fog lights. its all scuffed up from being lowered. well, i also thought of doin a two tone, with maybe top half or bottom half in blue

·
Registered
118 Posts
do what you want but photoshop it first a bunch so you know you like the color. its expensive so you only want to have to do it once

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
true true true. all good advice i feel.

·
Registered
118 Posts
what color were you thinking?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well, i was thinking atlantic blue or a darker ford blue. something that stands out a lil but not too much, possibly the sonic blue

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
anybody like this style, maybe with sonic blue perhaps?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I think the idea is good, but I wouldnt drop below the headlights.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I agree with the pissed off kitty above me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts