Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
03 zinc yellow 04 screaming yellow

Is there much difference? which looks better? Computer pictures do not really show a difference to great, anyone have/find a side by side pic?

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
the zing is more bannana looking, and more faded looking, the same yellow that many GT's, and 01 cobra's were available with.

screaming yellow is deeper, more birght yellow, much more like "chrome yellow" i dont know if youve ever seen a 05-07 F250 amarillo truck, but the yellow on them is screaming yellow.

as far as which looks nicer, its a toss up. most people hate the zinc, but i honestly like it over screamin. screamin just SCREAMS... its a LOUD color, stands out liek crazy, and is too yellow if you ask me.

zinc is one of my favorite colors. i would say 4th for 03/04 cobra's, 1st is sonic blue 03, 2nd is commpetition orange 04, 3rd is torch red 03/04, and 4th is zinc 03.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea well I found another mach and went and looked at it today, its a zinc yellow 03 mach 1 with 6k miles, absolutely perfect, women driver she traded it for a zo6, its at a chevy dealer, it was rainy I want to see it on a sunny day because some pictures online do make it seem faded.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sent one back, thanks alot man i appreciate it, im looking for a rare 4v, there asking 19,900 which is a little high but its dealer price and has warranty. Also garage kept with 6,052 miles on her.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
19,900 for a dealer with that low miles honestly isnt that bad.

but if your looking to spend around $20K i can probably get you into alot nicer car in the area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts