Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a ton of "which wheels should I get" posts but my question is a little different. I know that I want either the Shelby Razors (http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/ShowItem/100091%20Shelby%20Razor%20wheel.aspx)or the American Racing Redline's (AMERICAN RACING BLACK REDLINE FWD/RWD PASSENGER [GUN METAL/MACHINED LIP] - Custom Wheels and Rims for your Auto, SUV, or Light Truck from Performance Plus Tire)

I'm leaning towards the Shelby in size 20". Question now is whether to go with the gunmetal gray or chrome? My GT convertaible is tungsten gray but the striping and trim is RED. So black wheels are out. I like the Cervini look of gray car, gray wheels but i'm not sure the shelby gunmetal gray is the same

anyone have opinions - or better yet, photos of any gunmetal rims on a tungsten gray gt?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
don't recal saying that. Just looking for pictures of gray on gray. If i could see in person i'd buy them but pictures are scarce and not conclusive.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
chrome razors FTW!!

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
didn't say anything about painted rims, just gunmetal. All those pics aren't of gunmetal either. Some of them are silver or aluminum. The only pics that you put up there of gunmetal(think there was 2) were not very good looking
check these out you may find fugly and cheap ain't the case.

Compilation of colored wheel combos:

And this is what the silver looks like with the gunmetal grey... Hot...

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts

This is a gun metal wheel and to boot one of the largest lips available on the market. The car is very eye appealing with these shoes..

The other pictures were for seeing what's ugly on some colors, is absolutely stunning on others. In no instance does gray or "gunmetal" not work on gray vehicles. Which was the original posters worry..

You may not like the above wheel, but I'd bet there would be more compliments if two identical cars were together, this one with these wheels, and the other with any wheel of choice..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts