Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my gt lookin like a termi.. cant decide wat color its matte/ satin black right now but kinda loosin int in the black.. i like to be able to she the clearcoat glossy.. so ive decided a couple colors just need some help

colypso green
laser red
dark orange
new '10 grabber blue.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
you must have came across some settlement money. You have a stang but am spending LOTS LOTS and LOTS on it. I hope you can do the painting yourself if you plan on changing colors. Otherwise be looking forward to spending 4000-5000 to do it right. (door jams, in trunk, pull **** out of engine bay and paint in there, under hood, etc. I would go back with the same color.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shes motor less rite now installin tube k member n carb motor but im spray engin bay n door jams all flat black..

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
oh. I would go back black man.

so how much is this carb'd swap going to cost you? You didnt wanna just get blown like a M F-er on your 4.6

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
black is hard to get even? LOL naw man... any color is easy! Just go to a reputable shop.

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
I'd go with black or the new grabber blue. I painted my black Demon by myself, not hard at all to get it even, much harder to get the panels straight so it doesn't wave at ya

1 - 9 of 9 Posts