Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not the same video, I promise...

This is only a rough copy guys. The better one will be up in a few days...just a teaser

I want to meet some of you guys, come join us soon!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
kewl video, can I make a suggestion?

turn up the car sounds, turn the music down a bit ;)

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
that looked fun as hell.. the dude in the mystic vert was pretty good

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree...for the final version, I will turn up the cars and turn down the music.

Ernie (owner of HCM) is one helluva driver ;)

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i like the music. you can always make 2 vids one w/ music and 1 w/out. different strokes for different stangs.:D

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Cool vid! At 1:03 the mystic vert sut it a little close to you lol. It would be a bitch to have to repair that car.

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Cool man, looks like alot of fun!!
Just checked out your site. Thats a good price on rotors, how is the quality, and do you have pics of any intalled? I'm sure there are alot of members that would be interested in those.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool man, looks like alot of fun!!
Just checked out your site. Thats a good price on rotors, how is the quality, and do you have pics of any intalled? I'm sure there are alot of members that would be interested in those.
The rotors are great quality. We are going to get pics up right after we install them on my car and Oscars car (04 Competition Orange Cobra). Let me know if you want anymore information about them

·
Registered
818 Posts
loved the video

·
Registered
537 Posts
Great video Mickey, Please post the video when somebody goes through the building.

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
I am going to learn how to do that... in a more open situation... Video kicked azz

1 - 19 of 19 Posts