Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a set of 270's that Im trying to get rid of. i was going to use these, but I'm trying to either get rid of them or get a set of VT Stage I's or Comp 262's or sell them outright. The cams are in very good shape andonly have about 500 miles on them. I'm asking 400 obo, plus shipping.

Also trying to get rid of some BBK equal length headers for 96-04 Stangs. Brand new never been bolted up, dont have the fasteners or gaskets. Asking 200 obo.

I'm open to trades on the headers, let me know what you have for a 96-04. All prices are OBO and dont include shipping. I'll post pics up ASAP.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, forgot to put that in there. The headers are chrome, not ceramic.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.
I was going to put these in my GT, but like 2K said, PTV is a bitch. And I didnt have the patience to degree them.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Thanks guys.
I was going to put these in my GT, but like 2K said, PTV is a bitch. And I didnt have the patience to degree them.
How much for shipping for the headers to Puerto Rico 00969, my city is guaynabo.

Send pictures to [email protected] ASAP need them fast

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump.

Andres Sorry I didn't get to you faster I completely forgot I put this add up. Sorry man hope you got everything you needed. I still gotem if you want them

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Dont worry man. Anyways I already got the shortys

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump, I need these gone folks or traded for something

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can try to ship to canada. I just have to check out cost and stuff. As long as your willing to pay shipping costs. I don't have pics but I can get some to you tommorow. Also do you have paypal?

·
Ask All My Baby's Mommas
276 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Headers are sold!!!

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
uhhhhh. trying to put them in myself?? hahaha

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey on those headers did you put a Price on there? just wondering what to expect when UPS rapes me on brokerage fees again i should have got you to put 50 bucks :cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts