Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new set of Comp Cams Xtreme Energy 270 with valve springs. I am also including a set of Fidanza adjustable cam gears. Everything is brand new, but only the valve springs are still in the box. I'm looking to get $600 for everything. PM me or give me a call at 757-561-9558.

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
I know 1StcokGT...

He doesn't bullshit...

I can and will vouch for anything he sells...

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
i havent set my mind on cams yet, looking into a few manufactures. i will let you know if i want them. you do have it all at a price to move, thats for sure.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
How much for the cam gears shipped to Puerto Rico, 00969?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
ah man everything i want to buy comes up for sale when i am broke ... good deal here!!

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Any one know if those work with a blower?

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
yes, they will work with a blower, and the LSA on them is nice and wide so the boosted air isnt just coming in and then going out. its held in the clyinders for a while.

I would suggest a blower cam though.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These cams have a very nice lope to them. I had a buddy that had a set on an 04 with full bolt ons and it sounded very nice. Not trying to break up the package just yet. I want to sell this stuff s a whole.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
these are the cams i have in my car will work well with boost or n/a. im making 300+ rwhp with these cams and they sound amazing, and one helluva price too!!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If I wasn't trying to sell my 2v to get a Cobra they would definantly be going in before summer. These will put your car right over the 300rwhp range as long as you have all supporting bolt ons. I've been waiting on my mechanic to get some free time to install these. That's why they aren't already on my car.

·
Registered
99 Posts
How bad would this be in a pi swapped car? I mean would they fit? Any ideas on the amount of degreeing needed or would they drop in and be 'alright'.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You definantly want someone that is knowledgable installing these. This really isn't something you want to try to tackle if you don't know what you are doing. If someone buys these soon I'll pay to ship.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
you do not have to degree them as long as you dont screw anything up when installing them. you should be able to just drop them in no problem. but if your looking for every little bit of power, degreeing might pick you up a couple ponies

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
i thinking about getting these but why is nothing in the box but the valve springs? do you still have all the paper work for them?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.