Premium Member
14,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale

Name:Woody
Location (city, state):Newport News, VA
Items being sold: Compaq Presario 2100
Price:$100+shipping OBO

my 2100 is just sitting around collecting dust so i figured i would put it up for sale. it has wear marks and some scuffs around the casing just from being used all the time. it got slow so i wiped it and ended up putting opensuse linux on it. i do still have the windows discs it came with though so i would include them. the power button and right click button act funny sometimes but both do work, just have to push a little harder sometimes. the battery doesnt hold a charge anymore, so it has to be plugged in to turn it on. looking to get around $100+shipping.
Picture(s) of item:

·
The George Forman of Keepers
2,356 Posts
Woody...I like all your stuff. Lil J's HP died and its gonna cost to much IMO to fix. Let me ask him if he is cool with Linux. what version of windows do you have on the disks???

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Woody...I like all your stuff. Lil J's HP died and its gonna cost to much IMO to fix. Let me ask him if he is cool with Linux. what version of windows do you have on the disks???
as long as he doesnt mind the buggy right click...just sometimes u have to click it kinda hard, but i got used to it when i was using it regularly. if he really wants i can load the windows back on it, but i think the linux would prolly be faster. the windows disks are xp sp1 u can update to the sp3 over the internet. i dont think there is a wireless card in this, im not positive though.

heres the disks that come with it.

·
I Want A Good Speed Raping
13,304 Posts
I have a friend and her charger to her laptop broke and the screen will not stay still. Ill send here a llink to this so she can look at it.

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
come on. someone has to want a computer to mess around with. it may not be fast, but theres gotta be someone who want it...
im willing to take offers. its sitting in the box ready to be shipped.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts