Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been doing a ton of reading on tuners which led me to the combined tuner +monitoring. I have been comparing the Diablo Trinity to SCT Livewire to the traditional hand held with gauges. I have to say it is a lot of information to absorb from not so updated sites. Neither of the manufactures like to update I guess? Anyway what do you guys think?

For me it is a daily driver with the next three years of future mods being a CAI and axleback plus some suspension. Maybe a off road x-pipe furthur down the line.

LiveWire- Integrated shift light. SCT almost always delivers what they advertise. Problem is they don't even list it for the 2011..

Trinity- 5 custom tunes vs trinities 3. Much more ability to customize the display. Looking at both instruction sheets the diablo seems more natural to use. I know from past experience Diablo likes to tell you it does something only to find out it hasn't been integrated yet. They have gotten better but I still am cautious. BTW Diablo doesn't list the 11+ mustang except in the forums..

Realistically I miss the Camaros digital speedo. This would be a good replacement and has the options to display other things as well. Diablo says the ability to read the factory afr is coming soon but I won't hold my breath.

Lastly do you think tuning either one is better or worse? I would PM Chris from AM but I don't think he likes me or something ;) lmao.

·
Registered
599 Posts
With basic bolt one why do even need to monitor anything? Id just get a sct handheld with the free bama tunes for life?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Realistically I miss the Camaros digital speedo. This would be a good replacement and has the options to display other things as well. Diablo says the ability to read the factory afr is coming soon but I won't hold my breath.
With basic bolt one why do even need to monitor anything? Id just get a sct handheld with the free bama tunes for life?
Same thing for a little more and still free tunes for life?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Free tunes for Life @ AM seems to be too good to pass up. Personally I'm keeping it natural, no gauges, no shift light, just listening to the engine. SCT handheld.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts