Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Atomized
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased trickflow 185's and my question is this. I have a friend that's doing a similar build and he's going with 210cc victor jr's. I selected the trickflows on the advice of darell and because they will fit my stock bottom end until I can afford the 347. I'm happy with the heads. My question is that my friend constantly says the victor jr's are amazingly better heads and that I'm loosing as much as half a second by running trick flows. I don't see how this could be true. How much better are victor jr's if any? Also he's going 331 and I'm going 347.

·
Registered
559 Posts
your buddy is on crack, really good crack. You got the cnc 185 wedge heads? If so they will eat that vic jr head alive, been there done that many moons ago. The 185 TFS cnc head is awesome. Tell your buddy to put down the mustang magazines

·
Atomized
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet! Yup those are the ones I got. He was raggin on me cause The victor jr's are 210cc Sweet. As soon as I recover from the hit from the heads and the track heat manifold I'm gunna be comming for one of your 347's so I can really clean his clock! Thanks

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
trust me, those heads are bad ass. The vic jr head in of itself is no comparison to a 185 cnc wedge head
those 185 cnc heads quote as darrell said [floe like the mississippi river] and i wish i could have afforded a set but ill be happy with my windsor seniors on my 347 for now.:tomato and he is stupid for building a stroker and not building a 347

you have the potential to make big n/a power on a stroker with those heads if its built right.

·
Premium Member
11,367 Posts
your buddy is on crack, really good crack. You got the cnc 185 wedge heads? If so they will eat that vic jr head alive, been there done that many moons ago. The 185 TFS cnc head is awesome. Tell your buddy to put down the mustang magazines
I fully support this statement :D

Let your buddy think what he wants and then blow his doors off. Runner size is only a piece of the puzzle. There is alot of R&D in that Twisted Wedge 185 head.

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
I fully support this statement :D

Let your buddy think what he wants and then blow his doors off. Runner size is only a piece of the puzzle. There is alot of R&D in that Twisted Wedge 185 head.
+1

·
Atomized
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awesome thanks guys for putting me on the right track. Apreciate it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts