Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to make a comp vid of my car, heres what it is so far

First song is the 28 weeks later theme song, 2nd song is by Mudvayne.

I still need to do some transitions, and wanted some more video footage. Any ideas as far as footage? Flybys/burnouts??

Thanks guys, let me know what you think so far

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
damn, you can shift lol

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope that was sarcasm lol! Im changing my clutch this winter, its so stiff. I think I got a defective pressure plate. My buddys centerforce is like stock pedal effort

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
sounded good to me :dunno maybe i just drive like a bitch

i liked the video BTW

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well thanks man I appreciate it!

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any suggestions, like music, or different types of videos or anything let me know! I want to make a nice compilation video before I swap in the new motor

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Which song? First or 2nd? I liked how the 2nd song started with the burnout. But yeah Im not huge on the screamer bs. I cant think of a good song that would fit the video? Was thinking something like maybe Janus, or POD, Breaking benjamins...idk

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any other opinions?

·
Best Buy Autotech
697 Posts
Throw some cruising vids in, what program are you using? some transitions would add a lot more effect to everthing... I liked it... A LOT better than some youtube vids ive seen

·
Carving corners
3,328 Posts
the 28 weeks later song sounds good, mudvayne song isn't bad. A good program I use for video editing is nero its got great effects and transitions. You can find a "borrowed" version online but i paid 80.00 for my nero suite. The vid overall isn't bad the only thing I don't like is the different video qualities. If you can do all your recordings with one camera I think i would look better. Overall pretty sweet, watching this makes me want to get off my ass and get my car back on the road lol.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys. Yeah, still wanting to get some more footage. Roads have been wet.

Also yea, still working on the transitions. That was just kind of a "rough draft" not many transitions, and not sure about the Mudvayne song.

·
Slow 3v
1,081 Posts
Pretty cool video. I wish I had more pics in my comp vide. Here are the only 2 that I have made. The first one is a comp video of my Mustang and old Titan. The second was for the club in South Carolina.

·
Carving corners
3,328 Posts
hey Shaun I've got a 1080p HD camcorder with cinema mode and you've got the gopro. we live pretty close to one another maybe one of these days we can collaborate. I'd like to get my car back on the road hopefully this weekend ill be dropping the transmission and finishing up all the odds and ends on it.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea dude I'd definitely be down for that. I need some better footage. Flyby's and ****. My real good friends arent into cars as much as I am, so I feel gay asking them if theyll film me hahaha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts