Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am selling this eaton swap because I no longer have a mach 1. I got my self a coyote :D

anyways. the kit is 100% complete including an svt focus pump. the blower has been ported and silence ports have been sealed. This is complete down to every harnes. Including IAT2 harnes and alternator harnes. Everything is lable in bags. Alot of the parts are new. Will ship it for $3150 bucks. If you pick it up I will let it go for $2900

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
GLWS, any pics of the Coyote? Sad to see your Mach go, one of the cleanest ones Ive seen.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

shes beautiful to my eyes :D

I miss the mach 1 also and today I got very happy because the guy that bought it found my e-mail in the car and sent me an e-mail with his number. I called and he has the car and loves it. I told him all the things that the car has and he loves it even more lol. I was happy the car found a good owner.. He was interested in the eaton swap and might get it.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Well i have the ford racing intake new in box so to me its either or termi swap or a vortec/ procharger but going the ford racing intake its so rare around ga that dyno tune is gonna break the bank..

·
Registered
42 Posts
still for sale?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts