Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently bought an 06 4.0 v6 that has CAI and cat back exhaust. I have a very touchy off idle throttle . im guessing whoever sold it returned to stock so ill need tuner/canned tune. The under hood decal with code is missing can anyone give me the code by vin or door decal?
vin# 1ZVHT80N765102103..Thanks for any assistance
20210224_181814.jpg

·
Registered
242 Posts
If there are mods that require a tune, you'll have to get a custom tune that takes those mods into account. A generic tune won't help if you have mods that require a tune. Actually, check out your CAI and exhaust to see if they need a tune. Just go to AM or other online and see if what you have (or close to it) requires a tune. You may have mods you don't realize or there may be another issue with the car like plugs or injectors, etc.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IT has a large CAI and CATbacK exhaust so it needs one problem was i needed strategy code for American Muscle Ford dealer here no help unless bring it in have them pull it so i took a blank tuner "no tunes at all" a refurbished by SCT pulled vehicle info from computer just wasnt sure i could do that without marrying device or causing issues I got the code but was surprised by the ode it gave FBCEOZ. didnt fit the expected format but sent it in to AM/BAMA.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I hope it all works out for you. Nothing worse than getting a car and you can't use it.
Yea like I got a 97 manual an it starts then dies done changed everything new an had locksmith an Ford dealership program it same thing starts then dies just went an got a nother computer from a 96-97 can't remember rite now but I m hopeing that will get it started an stay running

1 - 8 of 8 Posts