Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 GT and am considering doing this. I just ordered a procharger p1sc kit with air to air intercooler. it will come with the chip to make it work. i was thinking bout gettin it dyno tuned but some others suggested this. i am pretty good at the whole computer thing. i feel that this would be a good route because the nearest tuner is 3 to 4 hours away. My goal is 400 to 415hp. the dyno tuner guy said that was easily an accomplishable goal. would this be capable of dong so? what would i have to do and how much is it to get started. i plan on installing it within the next week or so.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im so confused... look bro tell me what to do to get started with whatever you reccommend. buying whatever and such. im bout to install this thing and cant have the car down for a long time tho. i got a 04 f150 but it eats gas...20s 36s 9" lift. so whats the 1st step in order to do this email tuning stuff. what do i need to do? call em?

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
9-10 mpg for me. anyway enuff talking bout gas im gettin depressed. xcal2 or xcal3? no i dont have one yet.

·
MMs Ford Racing Nut Swinger
4,370 Posts
Thanks!! I was expecting it to load slower than it did. I dont think it took over 5min to download the stock tune, write down the code & upload the new tune.. I havent had a chance to drive the car since but it definatly revs quicker..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts