Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm going to buy my dad for his b day gift something for his 2010 gt500. Would u guys do upper or lower control arm? What brand would u go with? Only looking to spend 200-300

·
Registered
339 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
339 Posts
^^That is the direction I lead him

·
Registered
310 Posts
I got umi bro and right now there's a christmas discount you can get the relocation bracket and lca for a little over 300.. check it out.. basically what I have on my on hand is what I ordered

·
Registered
339 Posts
There is a BMR sale right now where he can get LCAs and an UCA with shipping under $300. Already have him hooked up.

·
Registered
204 Posts
There is a BMR sale right now where he can get LCAs and an UCA with shipping under $300. Already have him hooked up.
Why didn't you just post this info for everyone to begin with? Haha.

·
Registered
339 Posts
BMR sale...

15% off with $9.95 shipping until Jan. 2nd. Join S197forum and you will see the coupon code

·
Registered
310 Posts
Pffff there you go lol.. either option is good..

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
another + for BMR here......... I prefer the poly/rod end LCA's but it all depends on how he is going to drive the car

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Going with some bmr :)

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
i love my bmr suspension and chassis pieces. i'll use them in the future if i ever get another mustang.

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
Thanks for the props everyone.

I love my customers.

The code right now is CS2012 on our website. The special is indeed 15% off and $9.95 shipping for the entire order.

If you are looking into "package" type stuff, right now is the time to save hundreds.

Get your orders in, on or before January 2nd! Going to be a while before we run another deal like this, and we are probably going to also have a price change soon too.

·
Registered
13,626 Posts
Thanks for the props everyone.

I love my customers.

The code right now is CS2012 on our website. The special is indeed 15% off and $9.95 shipping for the entire order.

If you are looking into "package" type stuff, right now is the time to save hundreds.

Get your orders in, on or before January 2nd! Going to be a while before we run another deal like this, and we are probably going to also have a price change soon too.

Nooooo, I don't have the money right now to finish buying the rest of my parts. Don't raise your prices. Can anyone say layaway plan? JK Happy New Year. You guys have always been good people to do business with and with great products. Business is business and pricing has to make business sense.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts