Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MM? As in ModdedMustangs?

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
O ok i thought you were being a dick. Meh they only have LCA's...are they actually and better?

And, will the CA's for the 05-09's work for both GT's and V6's?

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
well i have heard great things about MM's XD lca's so i plan on picking them up.. and the gt's and v6 should be the same..

btw just cause i have a v8 doesnt make me a dick :tomato :D :)

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i have heard great things about MM's XD lca's so i plan on picking them up.. and the gt's and v6 should be the same..

btw just cause i have a v8 doesnt make me a dick :tomato :D :)
:( They are more expensive though.... have you heard anything bad about j&m?

:shiftyeyes

yes it does!

jk I didn't know what you meant by MM /thread

:)

·
Registered
818 Posts
of the three you posted I'd do steeda. I have many of their suspension pieces and have been impressed by all of them. As far as chromoly vs. billet, it's just a matter of looks really

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BMR. $139. Boxed is better then tubular.
Really? Aren't the stock ones rectangular? On the descriptions for the tubular ones, it says they are stronger than boxed.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Really? Aren't the stock ones rectangular? On the descriptions for the tubular ones, it says they are stronger than boxed.
The stock ones are stamped so they tend to flex a lot. I don't know which is stronger round or square tubing. I have heard different arguments from both sides.:eek:

·
Registered
11,947 Posts

Stronger is a subjective term. Stronger measured in what way, front to back ect.

How about torsional twist.

But either way at average power levels and normal use they are both stronger then you need them to be.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Stronger is a subjective term. Stronger measured in what way, front to back ect.

How about torsional twist.

But either way at average power levels and normal use they are both stronger then you need them to be.
Ya I imagine any of the aftermakets CA's will be stronger than stock, and I'm not putting gobs of power down anyways.

I just want them to last and be durable, and I really want to stop the wheel hop I've developed after getting gears. And not to cost me an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I bought BMR's from Rich a year ago and have had no trouble whatsoever, i.e. noise, etc. Been to the track many times and they do what they're supposed to do. The price makes 'em even better.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts