Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anyone know a price/ supplier / ford dealer/ anyone carrying these for the 05,06,07 verts....i was so happy blasting my car around that the first time i noticed i didnt have the boot cover was during a rare sunny spring day in UK the other day when i put the top down

On the subject of blasting around......MY GOD ....this car is a rush....l know so many of you guys run faster cars than mine but in the UK a Saleen blown GT vert its just something else....l think its the only one in UK.....it gets a smile from everyone it drives past.....just the look and sound of it brings a smile to folks......ive seen a 70+ guy stop walking along the street just for a good look while its parked......l love it

And did my first ever pukka stationary burn out in a Mc Donalds car park....

Top down.....TC off....Whinnnnnnned up the Saleen blower....she moved....l locked the front brakes and Smmmmmmooooooked it....my 16 year old son (cant drive til ya 17 in UK....and insurance on this would be about $10k for him) was with his mates and just dropped his jaw when i fogged out the car park.....that first time smell of acrid white tyre smoke will live long in the mind if i never do it again!

he suddenly got max cred for having a cool dad....wish i had done a vid....so many of you guys take cars like these for granted (no offence meant) but in UK at $9 a gallon, most people think lm nuts for owning it....like i care

:D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lm a dumass

yea yea i should read further down the posts......found it.....and re found the cali hard tonneau cover.....looks nice too

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'd love to see your car in the UK, that would be great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts