Modded Mustang Forums banner

Convertible leak

484 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  nileppezdel77! 
#1 ·
Hey guys. I searched but couldn't find a situation quit like mine. It rained today and a found my drivers side floor behind the front seat soaked! It was a puddle. I can't seem to find the source of the leak. Nothing else is wet. Its just right in the middle of the rear floor board. I'm thinking it might be coming in right between the trim and the top behind the rear window and running down to the floor?. If anybody with a vert has had this problem please lmk. Its just weird there is no water anywhere else. Thanks

#3 ·
Source was the rear window. Well... still is the rear window. The seal wore away, so now if it rains decently heavily I get water behind my passenger seat and in the leather boot for the top. I just try to avoid driving anywhere in the rain now. I might get around to getting it fixed at some point. I just got a diagnosis from a body shop and also one from a convertible shop to double check.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.