Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I was thinking of converting my 2010 Mustang to make it look like the Shebly GT500. I have been doing research on it, and I read that it could work if you changed the Stock bumber and hood and grill to the Shebly version. But I have a few other questions.

I was wondering in order for the Cobra Grill to work you need the Shelby bumber, well I was wondering if you could just buy the one piece of the bumber, the top part that the grill applys to. Because you see theres another two pieces to the bumber, which is the bumber valance and the underbody sheild. Do you need those two parts in order for this to work?

Another question is do I need the Shelby bumber isolator as well? or will my regular one work? like it goes behide the bumber in order for it to stay in place etc, will I have to make a few mods like add brackets and such in order for this to work? or will everything line up correctly?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts