Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out. Whatcha all think of this? I would love to do this to my car down the road. :yes

TKO 6 Speed Bolt-In Kit. Clicky Teh Piccy!

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
that plus a upgraded clutch!! mmmmdoggie!

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Since I drive 99% in the city 6th would be worthless for me, I barely get to get in fifth and thats when Im trying to save on gas...

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yah I hear that on all teh city driving guys. For guys like me though who spend 95% of their time on the highway, that's an interesting kit. :yes

·
14,391 Posts
For you highway guys who are sitting at their computers right now trying to figure out how to justify buying this kit, heres your excuse. Do you realize that with as much as gas has been soring this kit would pay for its self after years of interstate travel seeing as you will save a ton of gas being able to cruise at a lower rpm for hours on end. Now go buy the kit now...

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
ill give you two for that cute kitteh!

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Ha ha! Cute kitteh is mine...all mine!!

·
14,391 Posts
Anyone know the difference b/w D & D Performance and D & D Performance? ( serious question ). I have solid control arms and tubular k-member w/coilover kit on my 91 made by D & D performance, but obviously ( by the parts listed on the website ) not the same company...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts