Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
Michigan gets very cold and very hot. Probably experience the temperatures of all other states in our 4 season.
Indiana gets very cold and very hot. Probably experience the temperatures of all 4 seasons in 4 consecutive days. :lol

In all seriousness:
* State operates on a surplus
* Very gun friendly
* Greatest race in the world (Indy 500)
* Little 500 weekend
* While we do get snow, it's not usually a **** ton that will stick around for a long time in the winter.

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Hershey PA is where I can put myself in a chocolate coma

Can be in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC, New York City, and Atlantic City all in 1-3 hours on any given weekend.

Pay no taxes on clothing.

Have access to some of the most delicious non processed food at Amish markets.

There are limitless breweries within just one hour of me.

Have access to five major airports.

Can drive to multiple cruise ship ports and avoid expensive flights.

Has a river that flows North.

It's illegal to sing in the bathtub

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Hershey PA is where I can put myself in a chocolate coma

Can be in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC, New York City, and Atlantic City all in 1-3 hours on any given weekend.

Pay no taxes on clothing.

Have access to some of the most delicious non processed food at Amish markets.

There are limitless breweries within just one hour of me.

Have access to five major airports.

Can drive to multiple cruise ship ports and avoid expensive flights.

Has a river that flows North.

It's illegal to sing in the bathtub
And there's a Lefty there too.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Nothing. This state ****in' sucks.

I looked up "cool facts about Illinois" and this popped up, and no, I am not making this up:
In Mount Pulaski, Illinois, it is illegal for boys (and only boys) to hurl snowballs at trees. Girls are allowed to do that however.
Why in the hell is the relevant at all?

·
12,899 Posts
Nobody is. I wish they'd split this state into two separate states. Like North and South Dakota. North and South Illinois. Would make it a LOT better to live here if they did this.

I guess one good thing about it, but it could just be the demographic I am in, is the cost of living is very very cheap.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
For real tho, freedom
what state can i find that in?

Nobody is. I wish they'd split this state into two separate states. Like North and South Dakota. North and South Illinois. Would make it a LOT better to live here if they did this.

I guess one good thing about it, but it could just be the demographic I am in, is the cost of living is very very cheap.
i'm starting to realize that a cheap cost of living isn't as good as it sounds lol

cost of living and house prices in my area are among the cheapest in the country, which has really started to bring in the trash over the last few years.

·
12,899 Posts
Nobody moves to my town, unless you are wanting to get into oil (bad time right now) or farming. We were supposed to have a very big oil boom here recently, but as prices for crude dropped, that stopped quickly.

This is the perfect place for farm/oil however.

My family has quite a bit of land, so I should have a decent bit to chose from to be able to build a house on whenever I can. My cost of living will be very cheap compared to a lot of places around here if I were to move.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
41 - 60 of 66 Posts