Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a few people on here have these or the CR1. I'm looking to up grade to these with set bracket. Also i'm going to add Corbeau Seat Belt Harness Bar and Corbeau 2in 3-Point Retractable Bolt-In Harness.

Add a rear seat delete and i'm set.

Thoughts?

·
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lmao It's not set in stone yet. I wan't to hear some feed back from other people first. I had sparco evo plus seats in the RSX and they were VERY uncomfortable.

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
Why not Recaro?

·
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Recaro's from ford are about 2000 bucks. Hell the FR seats from AM are about 2700.

I'm not balling that hard :lol

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
How old are you? lol. I think you're already ballin pretty hard to have all that at your age :lol

:dunno

·
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How old are you? lol. I think you're already ballin pretty hard to have all that at your age :lol

:dunno
shhhhhhh. Almost 24. It's all about saving up your money my man. I have been putting money away every pay check for over a year for the current mods.

I'm a big fan of safety mods.

i'm just saying..the recaros are very comfy and real keep you in place.
That's what I heard. I'm gald Ford and recaro nailed those. I mean I've sat in an EVO X and they have recaro's and they are horrible.

·
'Stang Noob
338 Posts
That's what I heard. I'm gald Ford and recaro nailed those. I mean I've sat in an EVO X and they have recaro's and they are horrible.
Evo IX had better seats IMO, maybe you can check out their forums cause they're always selling their interiors to upgrade to something more baller JDM, or find a wrecked one... Just a thought

But I love the Ford Recaro's even more. :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
The Ford Recaros are excellent--well worth checking that option box.

Once you do brackets & sliders, how much price difference is there vs the Corbeaus?

·
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Corbeaus from AM with the bracket, harnesses and harness bar is about 1300. I can instal them my self.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts