Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I want some corbeau seats for my interior. I need your assistance in some deciding. I want the cr1 or a4's. Don't know whether to get black or black/grey. Also don't know whether to get cloth or microsuede. There is such a price difference with cloth to microsuede I would just go with cloth. However I want to know how well cloth wears and whatnot. Pics would help me as well as some experience with these seats. Here is a pic of my interior to help...

·
Lexus FTW
4,411 Posts
I also am a sucker for the stock seats. If you are set on getting different ones though I would go with a set of black ones. You have enough of a mix between the gray and black to pull it off. May even complement the black more. And face it black is :love

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like my seats now too but I really like corbeaus

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what I was thinking. And a4 to cr1 in wide cloth there is a crazy price difference and they look so similar. I would just assume go cheaper but I don't want them to be Less good u know

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I debated lg1 at first but they r too bulky for me..

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very true..

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I have the cloth Cr1's. I like the them.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Ran down to the garage, un covered it and shot a picture for you. Note I'm still waiting to buy the Corbeau harness bar.

·
BTM AutoSport
2,710 Posts
man i hope you never get in an accident using a harness bar. Chances are you'll be strangled by the harnesses.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
What do you suggest instead? Or are you saying that the Corbeau on isn't strong?

·
BTM AutoSport
2,710 Posts
What do you suggest instead? Or are you saying that the Corbeau on isn't strong?
nothing beats a rollcage or roll bar. I cringe whenever I see people running harness bars just because it's cheaper/less labor intensive. personally, I like living, and something as thin and bolt in as a flimsy harness bar is a big safety issue and I would not trust it in an accident.

4-point cage minimum if you want to run harnesses IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
nothing beats a rollcage or roll bar. I cringe whenever I see people running harness bars just because it's cheaper/less labor intensive. personally, I like living, and something as thin and bolt in as a flimsy harness bar is a big safety issue and I would not trust it in an accident.

Good point.

·
Lexus FTW
4,411 Posts

Agree, Just look how cheap that thing looks.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
What's the story behind the picture? Rolled or T-boned or?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts