Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen,
I'm hoping we can look back at this as a memory but I am curious what everyone is working on given this quarantine and virus thing going on? I've been blessed to work from home but work has only been at 50% normal volume. To keep sane I found myself working on projects I've been meaning to get done. What's everyone working on while stuck in the house?

I've just started tearing into my brakes. I'm upgrading the fronts with Cobra brake calipers and 13" rotors. I also bought new stainless braided brake lines for all four corners. I redid my stock brakes just over a year ago and I wish I did this from the get-go. Cobra caliper are dirt cheap on Rockauto - and they came powder coated red and the powder coat is flawless. I went with Hawk HPS 5.0 pads. I'm keeping the rears stock.

Post some stuff up and lets liven this place up a bit! Pics would be great as well. I'll post some later when I get to it.

Stock 11" versus 13" is pretty crazy to see honestly.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Long time no see. You’re talking to ghosts theres no one left anymore really. I hate to say it out in the open but nobody will care lol. Come over to sn95 forums, its still active for these cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen that, sadly. I refuse to do facebook so I do reddit and forums.

SIgning up to SN95forums now. Can't believe I didn't know about that forum til just now. Talk to you soon.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Still working here in New York, we are essential (chemical) and my wife and son who both work in the ER. Keeping the car running and looking for the local tracks to open some time. Like to do the brakes, clean the stock calpers, paint them and the hats and, replace the original fluid. Garage door is broken seems it will be a couple weeks before I am done. Hope my employer does not have a involuntary furlough. Keep safe out there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts