Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
-ironic user title-
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Soooo I wouldn't normally post something like this, but my old boss from Tulsa made it into the final round of a Suicide Girls contest to get her own personal shoot. I love her picture, I think she's the captain (or something like that) of the derby team she's on, Green County Roller Girls, and is pretty ****ing awesome. I love her to death. And I love the fact that she's not sitting in her underwear and still has a ton more votes than some other girls :lol

Would you guys mind voting (by liking the pictures, that is) her up for me? Please:D? Even if you vote the other girls up too, I don't care. But I think it would be an awesome surprise for her, to be honest. She's worked hard in life to get where she is without having a lot of time for herself, I think she should have a chance to indulge a bit for a change. :)

So this is Miranda, also known as Rosie the Wrecker.

·
-ironic user title-
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!!! :D

She's not, sadly...in the comments someone named Jesus Javier something is her very, very lucky boyfriend. He's fun :D And I hope he comments more like that. I'd like to see some guys bantering instead of girls being nit-picky, over-analytical, and jealous. They're all fairly pretty :dunno but you guys know how we girls can be :sorry

Tried to rep you guys, gotta spread the love first.. :(

·
Registered
327 Posts
Done, gl for her! I have a friend who she tried out for roller derby last year, shes sorta tiny so she got put into the runner position (or whatever it is the one that has to circle around and bust through!). Lots of fun to watch!

·
MoM Fanatic
5,056 Posts
i was expecting zip to say ill like her if she lifts her skirt...
jk zip
liked for sure.

edit: damn theres one girl with liek 5,000 likes.

·
-ironic user title-
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:shiftyeyes well played, sir!

Thank you guys! Reps will follow provided I have shared the love enough before loving you guys again :lol

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Always happy to help out my favoritest spikey haired MMer... Would now be a good time to ask for you a personal favor as well?

:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts