Modded Mustang Forums banner

Couple of questions

623 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  99spaded 
#1 ·
Hey guys i have a couple of questions on some parts i'm looking to buy, first off is the mishimoto performance radiator, has anyone had any problems??.. I need to replace mine and the price on AM isnt bad... Ok and second is the Eibach pro damper shock and strut kit??... What are you guys using and is this kit worth buying??... Thanks for any input!!

#2 ·
stick with stock replacement for the radiator. do a search on the mishimoto radiator & I think you'll agree. can't help you on the shock/strut thing though, I'm stricktly a drag racer, & those aren't very drag racer friendly.

#5 ·
i have heard good and bad things about the mishimoto radiator. i see you live in Vegas and if you do decide to get it, it will help your car stay cooler. i mean the stats are there but i have heard horror stories about this radiator from leaking to straight up falling apart. its your call....

#6 ·
I believe ajm has the mishimoto radiator...

#7 ·
Suspension is WAY to hard to recommend. I know what I like. Personally I like the Eibach setup, but then again, I do not drag or road race. I just have a convertible that is a mall cruiser. It does see some spirited driving on the roads, but that will be the extent of it I am sure. What do you want to do with your car? I would suggest reading the suspenion help guide at the top of this forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.