Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered new shift and e brake boots, and a cover for my center console from here: Shift boot store - RedlineGoods leather shift boots and they came in. Got them installed yesterday. The e brake was a PITA. I never did get the console all the way out. But was able to finally get the new boot on. I ordered the "Bride" fabric as it matched my Corbeau seats and added the black leather strip to match the black vinyl parts of my seats. They match damn near perfect. The flash makes the new stuff look blacker, but in regular light they are identical. Here's a few pics.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, that's pretty much what I did. Except I managed to snap the e brake ring and a couple of the retaining studs. I was able the get the ring to hold once the new boot was glued to it. I think I only got 3 of the retaining screw back in, but it's holding fine and lined up, so I'm not to worried about it. The instructions also said the shifter boot was held on with screws, which of course it wasn't. No biggie, just pulled off the stock one and glued in the new one, then reinstall.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts